- Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Department: Profitability Management
- Office: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Your main missions will be:
- Build and maintain a trusted relationship with assigned customers to achieve overall customer health and growth
- Act as a focal point for customer when it comes to meeting customers busines/technical expectations
- Meet and exceed quarterly/yearly set goals to ensure overall business growth for assigned customers
- In cooperation with TAA, ensure client's account set-up / collaborate with Platform Service teams to arrange setup which enables client's activities based on agreed business scope
- In cooperation with Revenue Assurance, monitor and take actions to minimalize health risks
- Analyze and forecast customer's traffic, take immediate reactions to ensure ongoing business growth and maximization of revenue/GP
- Identifying and pursuing opportunity for any new sale (traffic, destination, service, product)
- Manage end-to-end sales process (handling inbound/outbound leads, generate new opportunities, develop, present value proposition, negotiate price, build and maintain relationship and network)
- When applicable, incorporates sales and procurement roles in case we are using customer's resources
- Have excellent knowledge on how to use Infobip internal tools in order to monitor and troubleshoot customer's traffic
- Coordinate internal teams to timely fulfill customer's requirements
- Set and drive regular meetings with internal stakeholders to ensure customer goals are met
- Influence the evolution of how Infobip provides end-to-end customer experience by continuously giving additional customer perspective to the internal stakeholders
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Mentor and onboard other team members and newcomers
- Have excellent knowledge of Infobip products, platform and market
- Always be up to date with overview of business, competition, and latest industry trends
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, communications, IT, telecommunications, or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- More than 5 years of experience in B2B enterprise key account management, customer success, client relations, professional services, consultancy or business development.
- Customer retention and growth experience.
- Experience in dealing & presenting to C-Level.
- Understand customer journey.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Strong administration, analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Strong networking & relationship building skills.
- Preferably experienced in SaaS industry.
- Self-driven, able to work independently as well as a good team player.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.