Senior Customer Success Executive
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: Bangkok (Thailand)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally which also is shifting to SaaS business. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The Senior Customer Success Executive is an individual contributor role focused on top customers on regional and global level. The purpose of this role is to be the trusted advisor to customers while partnering with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout customer life cycle. You are responsible for retention, adoption, and expansion of Infobip services with assigned base of customers. Top priority for this role is to ensure high-quality experience for our customers, resulting with their satisfaction and advocacy.
Your main missions will be:
Customer Retention and Growth
- Manage relationship with customers to maintain overall customer health and growth.
- Meet and exceed retention goals.
- Leverage relationship with the customer to qualify leads and help facilitate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for the account executive team.
- Monitor and proactively resolve health risks of assigned accounts.
- Be a spokesperson for Infobip strategy with the customer – share our digital transformation vision with executives including product investments/roadmap, strategic acquisitions, and partnerships. Help position against competitors in the account.
Customer Satisfaction and Advocacy
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and ensure that customers act as Infobip advocates.
- Organize and orchestrate cross functional resources to fulfill customer requirements, and proactively engage in helping customer business success.
- Perform regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to ensure customer goals are met.
- Act as point of escalation when required and help manage customer expectations.
- Drive customer participation and attendance in business related events/webinars or other promotive activities.
Product Usage and Adoption
- Help drive faster return of investment on Infobip solution for customer.
- Participate in onboarding activities and product demonstrations post purchase.
- Be the voice of customer back to our Product organization, communicate trending customer feedback and ideas.
Internal Initiatives and Improvements
- Influence the evolution of how Infobip provides end-to-end customer experience by continuously giving additional customer perspective to the internal stakeholders.
- Drive cross-team and cross-department projects to develop and improve processes, ways of work, tools, and metrics
- Participate in global customer success community through knowledge sharing and cross-regional transfer of successful practices.
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Be fully versed on Infobip products, platform, and integrations
- Have an excellent overview of business, competition, and latest industry trends
- Mentor and onboard other team members and newcomers
- Collaborate and share knowledge with customer success community on company and market level
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, communications, IT, telecommunications, or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7 years of experience in B2B enterprise key account management, customer success, client relations, professional services, consultancy or business development.
- Customer retention and growth experience.
- Experience in dealing & presenting to C-Level.
- Understand customer journey.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Strong administration, analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Strong networking & relationship building skills.
- Preferably experienced in SaaS industry.
- Self-driven, able to work independently as well as a good team player.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!