Employee Experience Specialist
- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2020, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We all know that an organization’s greatest asset are people: people take care of the organization’s growth. But who takes care of our greatest asset? The HR Operations Specialist plays a key role into that by ensuring an smooth experience for our people. Is responsible for seamless employee administration regional initiatives, with the goal of providing worry-free HR services that enables employees to thrive.
The purpose of this role is to identify, design and implement LatAm initiatives related to employee administration matters that will optimize workflows and therefore increase organizational efficiency, employee satisfaction and data accuracy. Then manage and continuously improve on the processes created, enabling by that the other People Operations team members to succeed in their roles.
You Know You Are Doing a Good Job When
- You ensure seamless employee experience by performing accurate and timely employee administration/transactional processes in all stages of employee lifecycle (record keeping, employee files, contracts, attendance and absence, documentation and compensation/benefit administration).
- You are the first point of contact for the People Operations team, line managers and employees, providing support, information and advice on administrative employee matters. You are able to recognize when is needed to escalate complex and high risk concerns.
- Our employee data has top accuracy and integrity in files, databases and internal tools, because you made sure we have streamlined processes.
- Thanks to your work, we have operational accuracy, consistency and effectiveness in processes and we are compliant to employment legislation and company policies.
More about you:
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience in HR administration in multinational companies.
- Your are fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese will be a plus.
- You are familiar with key concepts of HR administration. Even more important, you have a genuine interest in continuous improvement of your expertise in this area
- You are quick and efficient into handling a lot of requests, and when you find nonconformities, you naturally improve processes to avoid error repetition.
- You pay attention to details and are systematic in your approach to work.
- Your organization skills are exceptional. You are able to multitask while meeting agreed deadlines
- You have the outmost respect for employee private data.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve