Junior Presales Engineer
- Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil
- Department: Presales & Project Office
- Office: Curitiba (Brazil)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Presales Engineer you will play an important role by supporting sales process, by providing technical knowledge, designing and delivering solutions, demonstrating proof of concepts and consulting on technical aspects of opportunities.
Your key responsibilities and purpose on the position of Presales Engineer will be:
- Provide support to Inside Sales by participating in communication with customer and identifying customer’s needs in terms of possible technical solutions;
- Have detailed overview of Infobip’s products and solutions from technical and commercial point of view and keep track of any changes and upgrades;
- Present technical solutions to customers, prepare adoption if necessary (based on customer’s feedback);
- Creation of technical proposals for RFPs;
- Creation of Demos and POCs focused in how the solution may bring value to client's operation;
- Assist in the procurement process by handling security questionnaires;
- Responsible for the Technical Win in every opportunity;
- Excellent work results in an impact at the deal level.
More about you:
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in Portuguese and English (Spanish will be a plus).
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.