Customer Success Executive
- Asunción, Paraguay
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: Asuncion (Paraguay)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Customer Success Executive is an individual contributor role. The purpose of this role is to be the trusted advisor to customers while partnering with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout customer life cycle. Customer Success Executive is responsible for retention, adoption, and expansion of Infobip services with assigned base of customers. Top priority for this role is to ensure high-quality experience for our customers, resulting with their satisfaction and advocacy.
You know you are doing a good job when:
Customer Retention and Growth
- Manage relationship with customers to maintain overall customer health and growth
- Meet and exceed quarterly retention goals
- Leverage relationship with the customer to qualify leads and help facilitate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for the account executive team
- Monitor and proactively resolve health risks of assigned accounts
- Be a spokesperson for Infobip strategy with the customer – share our digital transformation vision with executives including product investments/roadmap, strategic acquisitions, and partnerships. Help position against competitors in the account.
Customer Satisfaction and Advocacy
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and ensure that customers act as Infobip advocates
- Organize and orchestrate cross functional resources to fulfill customer requirements, and proactively engage in helping customer business success
- Perform regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to ensure customer goals are met
- Act as point of escalation when required and help manage customer expectations
- Drive customer participation and attendance in business related events/webinars or other promotive activities
Product Usage and adoption
- Help drive faster return of investment on Infobip solution for customer
- Participate in onboarding activities and product demonstrations post purchase
- Be the voice of customer back to our Product organization, communicate trending customer feedback and ideas
Internal initiatives and improvements
- Influence the evolution of how Infobip provides end-to-end customer experience by continuously giving additional customer perspective to the internal stakeholders
- Participate in global customer success community through knowledge sharing and cross-regional transfer of successful practices
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Be fully versed on Infobip products, platform, and integrations
- Have an excellent overview of business, competition, and latest industry trends
More about you:
- Experience with customer journey is a big plus.
- Experience with IT/Telco industry working with SaaS, CPaas or PaaS is a must.
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish and English is mandatory.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Business oriented in order deliver and increase results
- Excellent teamwork enabling you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!