Head of Operator Partnerships
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Department: Operator Partnerships
- Office: Mumbai (India)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the Earth. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Head of Operator Partnerships Region is a leadership role in the region that is accountable for the achievement of business results in his/her assigned region through monetization of telecom products, connectivity optimization and effective team management. The leader in this role leads a team of OPM, PGM,TAM and Solution Engineering members or works directly with the Regional Operator Partnerships Managers (if applicable) as his/her direct reports; cooperates with multiple departments in the organization while coordinating our resources in order to implement the defined sales strategies towards the telecoms and reach the quarterly defined business plan.
Head of Operator Partnerships Region carries the responsibility of contributing to the achievement of the department goals that are represented in company’s revenue increase through successful strategies and effective team management. S/he holds the overall accountability for identifying new and strategically important opportunities in the assigned region, maximizing the revenue coming from the existing partners; leading and coordinating the sales process towards the telecoms until deployment, driving better connectivity positioning in the region and therefore a higher competitiveness on the market; and generating new profit and reference with each new product integration with the telecoms. Managing an entire region, Head of Operator Partnerships Region also takes part in leading some telecom deals and projects himself/herself that are strategically important; always strives to keep up with the updates on the products and is the go-to person in the region for all telecom products since his/her knowledge on the products as well as network and experience is on a high level.
The person in this role, as part of his/her leadership role, guides the team members in the right direction and feeds the Managing Director of the respective region and the Director of Operator Strategy and Partnerships with information regarding the market trends in the assigned territory and reports the status of the projects on a regular basis and creates the functional strategy for the region.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of a team that deploys something to production every 6 minutes.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Dev Campus as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!