Inside Sales Team Leader
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Department: Sales
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The role of Inside Sales Team Leader will be to drive global inside sales engine in North America. The TL will develop reporting and forecast metrics for pipeline impact and revenue impact with a focus on the winning new and growing the existing small/medium base and developer community. They will also be responsible for feeding the Field Sales team with high value leads from inbound contact and outbound hunting.
- Lead the Inside Sales organization and work closely with Senior Leaders in Sales, Marketing, and Operations to drive alignment and top-line outcomes.
- Deliver predictable, scalable and repeatable results across all aspects of Inside Sales,
- Implement in the region detailed policies and procedures, as well as reporting and forecast metrics for hiring, onboarding, training, role execution, pipeline impact, and revenue impact
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Operations to establish reports, dashboards, and analysis. Provide visibility into Inside sales activities and drive operational excellence through rigorous adherence to standards and auditability.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with: Sales and Marketing leaders to develop, implement, deliver and measure the results of Demand Gen initiatives that drive pipeline and revenue growth
- Ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up and align pipeline products to sales priorities
- Ensure Inside sales develop and maintain effective territory plans to maximize and demonstrate phone and activity time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type
- Hire, train, and retain a world-class Inside Sales in region; develop domain expert leaders and future sales stars through coaching, mentoring and focused employee engagement initiatives
- Support Enterprise and Commercial segment sales growth by implementing strategic initiatives and promoting a high energy, high activity environment
Deep knowledge of MQL / SQL process
Proven capabilities to create and manage a SDR/BDR organization
Proven results from Sales organization
3 years of experience managing internal sales organization
TOPO certification will be valuable addition
Proven knowledge of cadence process and intelligence conversation
Experience with Salesforce, Demandfarm, ZoomInfo, etc
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading brands, banks, social networks, mobile operators, OTTs, aggregators and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Great Environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle and our employees show it as we are Great Place to Work Certified in US and Canada