Inside Sales Representative
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for inbound leads for their region and will need to communicate with Marketing + Sales about challenges with pipeline and lead quality.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Use and maintain the Salesforce data quality.
- Achieving defined KPI goals
- Accept feedback and training to continue to improve and develop
- Close full cycle on D/C level accounts
- Understand and execute Enterprise + Volume Velocity Sales process
- Support Sales Team with outbound prospect accounts into A/B segment
- Properly understand the MSA process and working with Legal
You know you're doing a good job when:
- You achieve numeric sales quotas
- Your reporting efficiency is thourogh, timely and accurately updated
- You have professional internal and external communication
- You built relationships and networks; provide help and support during events organization
More about you:
- 1-3 years prior experience as an Inside Sales or Sales Development Representative within the SaaS space
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in CRM software like Salesforce
- Strong listening and customer service skills
- Comfort in speaking to internal stakeholders and customers alike
- Energy to succeed and achieve targets
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Flexible to attend specialized training and education abroad
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading brands, banks, social networks, mobile operators, OTTs, aggregators and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Great Environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle and our employees show it as we are Great Place to Work Certified in US and Canada