Enterprise Presales Engineer
- Belgrade, Serbia
- Department: Presales
- Office: Belgrade (Serbia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product, and Engineering.
Presales Engineers are the front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have a full picture of the business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams, and enterprise clients from all around the world.
As a Enterprise Presales Engineer, you will act as a technical consultant for strategic Infobip customers across the Europe region. By acting as a trusted technical advisor, you will contribute to the sales process by understanding customer needs and the IT environment, taking a holistic approach and proposing and designing solutions to customers, delivering solutions, leading proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting the sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities.
Acting as a Technical Lead you will ensure smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (both internal and external) and identify opportunities to monetize professional services.
- Provide technical consultancy to Business Consultants from discovery till financial win of assigned projects with a focus on most important customers within Europe region
- Identify opportunities to monetize professional services
- Map customer journey on the client’s side with potential Infobip solutions applicable for customer
- Collect technical requirements
- Design and present technical solutions and service integration plans for customers
- Handle demos and POCs
- Deliver technical documentation such as high-level solution designs
- Handle security questionnaires and all compliance
- Have an overview of market feature requirements and provide feedback to steer the development of products’ features
- Have a detailed overview of Infobip’s products and solutions from a technical and commercial point of view and keep track of any changes and upgrades
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Share expertise on products, new services, and features with other customer-facing teams
- Have an excellent overview of the business, competition, and latest industry trends
- Propose and implement process improvements to deliver the best value for customers
- Mentor junior team members and newcomers
- Coordinate daily tasks within the team
- Your previous experience 3+ either in application integrations/Solution designs/ pre-sales or similar roles developed your expertise and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- You have a strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are a solution-oriented and have great presentation skills
- You can present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence.
- You are in great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike.
- You are a critical thinker and problem solver
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are flexible about traveling to foreign countries
- You are constantly learning and challenging yourself about new technologies and use cases from different industries.
- You don't mind traveling to foreign countries
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more.
- You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboarding program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.