- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Presales
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans, online services with new and unseen solutions. We're just getting started!
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a PreSales Engineer, you will provide technical pre-sales consultancy to customers as well as act as a technical advisor for our client’s technology needs. The successful incumbent will be a solutions orientated individual with a keen interest in blending sales and technology. The role involves designing and delivering solutions, proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting sales teams on technical aspects of potential opportunities. Acting as an Sales Engineer, you will ensure smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (both internal and external).
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Provide technical support to sales from discovery till financial win of assigned projects
- Identify opportunities to monetize professional services along with new and innovative use cases for Infobip's products and solutions
- Collect technical requirements
- Design and present high-level technical solutions for customers
- Present demos and POCs
- Lead security questionnaires and all compliance issues
- Have an overview of market feature requirements and provide feedback to steer the development of products' features
- Have detailed overview of Infobip’s products and solutions from technical and commercial point of view and be an internal resource for education
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving and coordinating with all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical feasibility
- Understanding clients' business in depth and knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business
- Your previous experience (ideally 4 - 6 years) either in system integration/development/pre-sales or similar roles developed your expertise and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company
- You have a strong engineering background and passion for IT and Technology
- You have the ability to translate complex business requirements into workable technical solutions
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they may not be aware of those needs)
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You enjoy a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading brands, banks, social networks, mobile operators, OTTs, aggregators and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Great Environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Plus, our North American offices have become Great Place to Work-Certified™