Operator Partnerships Expert
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Operator Partnerships
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The Operator Partnerships Expert is an individual contributor in the region that is accountable for securing short and long-term profitable business for the company by extending Infobip’s telecom partnership portfolio which entails creating new business opportunities with the telecom operators in the assigned market; building relationships which lead to acquisition and successful partnerships and carrying out the telecom handover to the designated Partnership Growth Manager in a timely manner.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Finding new revenue and contribution generating business
- Identifying and creating opportunities
- Closing opportunities
- Realization and monetization of won opportunities
- Market and industry research
- Tracking the market and industry trends
- Collecting and transferring the information from the market to the internal product and solution departments
- Providing support to Telecom Licensing team when needed by gathering information on local telco regulation through communication with local telecom operators or regulatory bodies;
- Preparing the documentation for telecoms on specific services when required
The Operator Partnerships Expert cooperates with multiple departments in the organization in order to implement the defined products and solutions along with business strategies and to enable partnership growth and reach the defined business plan. As an expert in the industry, the person in this role brings great value to Infobip by utilizing his/her network in the telecom industry in the assigned territory. S/he easily opens new business opportunities by reaching out to the relevant decision-makers in the operators. With his/her experience in the telecom industry, Operator Partnerships Expert takes on the deals that are of critical importance and is assigned to the most demanding operators, territories or projects. When needed, s/he mentors and guides the less experienced colleagues.
- A bachelor's degree in Telecommunications, Electronic or Systems Engineering would be advantageous
- A minimum 8 years of experience in B2B Sales, Account Management or Client Relations (Candidates from telecommunications or IT industry will be an added advantage) – Ideally who have been managing the procurement services from mobile operators
- Excellent written communication skills - high-level literacy, using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems and passion towards technology
- Your knowledge of MS office package is great, and you enjoy conducting market research.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
- You are very organized and have a track record of completing your tasks in time while paying strict attention to details.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading brands, banks, social networks, mobile operators, OTTs, aggregators and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.