Customer Success Executive
- Moscow, Russia
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: Moscow (Russia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The purpose of Customer Success Executive role is to be the trusted advisor to customers while partnering with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout customer life cycle. Customer Success Executive is responsible for retention, adoption, and expansion of Infobip services with assigned base of customers. Top priority for this role is to ensure high-quality experience for our customers, resulting with their satisfaction and advocacy.
Customer Retention and Growth
- Manage relationship with customers to maintain overall customer health and growth
- Meet and exceed quarterly retention goals
- Leverage relationship with the customer to qualify leads and help facilitate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for the account executive team
- Monitor and proactively resolve health risks of assigned accounts
- Be a spokesperson for Infobip strategy with the customer – share our digital transformation vision with executives including product investments/roadmap, strategic acquisitions, and partnerships. Help position against competitors in the account.
Customer Satisfaction and Advocacy
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and ensure that customers act as Infobip advocates
- Organize and orchestrate cross functional resources to fulfill customer requirements, and proactively engage in helping customer business success
- Perform regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to ensure customer goals are met
- Act as point of escalation when required and help manage customer expectations
- Drive customer participation and attendance in business related events/webinars or other promotive activities
Product Usage and adoption
- Help drive faster return of investment on Infobip solution for customer
- Participate in onboarding activities and product demonstrations post purchase
- Be the voice of customer back to our Product organization, communicate trending customer feedback and ideas
Internal initiatives and improvements
- Influence the evolution of how Infobip provides end-to-end customer experience by continuously giving additional customer perspective to the internal stakeholders
- Participate in global customer success community through knowledge sharing and cross-regional transfer of successful practices
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Be fully versed on Infobip products, platform, and integrations
- Have an excellent overview of business, competition, and latest industry trends
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success, , Business Development, or another client-facing role
- English - upper-intermediate of higher
- Exceptional professional communication skills
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, employer paid benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!.