- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our Solutions Engineer will be a mediator between Infobip deployers/development technical teams and Carriers’ needs, providing an accurate technical solution and expertise to our relationships with regional mobile network operators. This person will be responsible for designing, improving, presenting, and implementing carrier solutions in North America. S/he will lead technical discussions to allow our carrier partners support new trending communication channels or monetize their network assets through Infobip solutions.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Have a strong knowledge of all technical aspects of Infobip’s products and solutions
- Understand carriers’ businesses, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business or monetize their network
- Can identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions
- Have an excellent understanding of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
- Can build a solid relationship with our sales and technical teams so they consider you an asset and enjoy working with you
- Consistently increase the number of clients, cross sell opportunities, and upsell opportunities Infobip has with carriers in the region
- Create presentations which inform our partners and lead to increased opportunities for collaboration
- Mobile Network operators consider you a consultant for new solutions that Infobip is promoting on the market
More about you:
- Strong experience that has developed your expertise in pre-sales, tech sales, system integrations, or similar roles
- Prior relationships with Mobile Network Operators
- Experience in a technical role in the telecom industry, specifically working with SS7, SIGTRAN, SMPP, TCP/IP and SIP protocols
- Preferable to have basic knowledge in virtualization, machine learning, RCS and Mobile identity solutions
- Experience supporting sales to mobile network operators
- Proficient level both written and spoken in English
- Strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology
- Proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs)·
- Able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence
- Speak fluently to clients, partners, and colleagues alike
- Prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in project management
- History of taking initiative and proactively seeking creative solutions
- Flexible to attend specialized training and education abroad
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading brands, banks, social networks, mobile operators, OTTs, aggregators and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.