- Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Department: Professional Services
- Office: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Instructional design and educational program development
- Create, design, and execute a full curriculum of product/solution enablement programs for PS teams, customers, and partners
- Develop cutting-edge training that can be delivered virtually to allow for flexibility (including videos, gamification, simulations, narration/audio)
- Create certification programs to ensure learners have completed the necessary training
- Maintain and improve educational curriculum and content repository
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal experts to ensure enablement content is aligned with latest market and technology trends
- Evaluate effectiveness, and propose content and methodology adjustments in order improve performance and profitability
- Use appropriate technology and tools to deliver, place and track education solutions
Provide education services (Content as a Service) to new and existing customers
- Discover customer’s business requirements and map with PS enablement curriculum
- Configure/Customize content and training solutions to meet customer’s business requirements
- Deliver trainings virtually or in-person as needed
Focus on Continuous Development
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Have an excellent overview of Infobip business, products, and solutions
- Stay up to date with training best practices and trends
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology, or Education Science background.
- 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing educational programs or teaching and/or 2+ years in within Infobip Professional Services
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Proactive and eager to learn new things.
- Analytical skills and passion towards technology.
- Experience in designing and delivering technical trainings.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the detailed onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle