Technical Account Administrator
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Core Operations
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by supporting our clients in times of need.
As a Technical Account Administrator within Infobip Customer Support you will have a chance to work with both internal and external customers, ensuring all technical services related to projects, account setup and maintenance are delivered in accurate and timely manner.
What are the key tasks of a Technical Account Administrator:
Account Provisioning and Management:
- Ensuring user accounts are created and maintained properly
- Adding new services
- Setting changes and updating settings
- Adjustments in user portal
Registration and Administration:
- Sender and Template registrations
- Setting up 2way
- Custom accounts setup
Reporting and Analysis:
- Performance reports, status reports, sender reports
- Custom analyses
- Business intel related to sender registrations
- Getting data for QBR
- Troubleshooting and resolving alerts
What are we doing this for? The answer is simple: to ensure high-level of customer satisfaction.
How do we insure our success? We are focused on continuous development of ourselves, of other team members and of our processes. And also, as we have so much different cases and scenarios we are documenting everything in order to make it easier for all of us to work on different cases.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Excel/spreadsheets
- Experience with troubleshooting or dealing with client requests
- Experience with operations in a help desk or service desk environment
- Knowledge about SQL, databases, and programming logic is a plus
- Knowledge of protocols is a plus
- High communication skills when dealing with internal and external parties
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must
- Analytic approach to technical problem solving in a dynamic environment
- Team dedication, but not in a cliche way, we really depend a lot on each other and this characteristic is extremely important to us
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.