Human Resources Business Partner
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Human Resources Business Partners work closely with our teams, support them and enable their growth in every direction. We are company that has rapidly grown in international environment, but always nurturing our culture and putting people in the first place. Your main responsibilities as a Human Resources Business Partner is to contribute to the achievement of organizational efficiency through direct, fully independent management in our Engineering and Business areas.
What will you do at Infobip?
- Set up all HR processes in accordance with our culture and way of work
- Closely cooperate with respective business area providing timely HR support aligned with overall company and HR strategy (implementing HR guidelines, systems, tools and policies)
- Coach leaders in all people related topics
- Partner with all key stakeholders in the respective business area to be able to proactively offer HR support (organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, recruitment, retention)
- Communicate and execute company changes so that all the voices and opinions are being heard both leadership and team members
- Act as a trusted advisor to stakeholders in all people operations processes
- Use data and analytics to oversee employee needs and to inform and guide business level decision-making
- Experience working as a Business Partner with performance management, employee engagement, recruitment, learning and development, and other HR processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to partner with more than one stakeholder internationally
- Flexibility and willingness to challenge and change the organizational culture where necessary and to challenge the status quo
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Experienced in taking initiative and proactively seeking creative solutions
- Strategic and innovative mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Professional proficiency in English
Nice to have qualifications:
- Experience working within Agile framework and methodologies
- Experience working in large and fast growing environment
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities.