Technical Account Administrator
- Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Department: Core Operations
- Office: Almaty (Kazakhstan)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
You will be a member of a team which ensures that our services achieve and maintain a high quality of service and delivered to our clients on time as well. The main assignments of the team include maintenance and control information necessary for the operation of services and products, testing, and communication with partners on a daily basis.
Your task will consist of:
Account Provisioning and Management
- Subaccount creation; Adding new services
- Settings changes and adjusting in Customer Portal (new users, permissions)
Registration and Administration
- Sender and template registrations
- Buying numbers and setup (2-way activities- ordering and account setup)
- Custom accounts setup
Reporting and Analysis
- Performance reports (traffic delivery, delivery rates report, flooding reports, etc.)
- Generating data for QBRs (extracting data for business, support ticket analysis)
- Status reports (e.g. Network Destinations report)
- Senders reporting (e.g. registered, forbidden, etc.)
- Custom analysis - related to the customer, country, route (e.g. # of senders or delivery rates for specific customer in certain country)
Ensure high-level of customer satisfaction
- Serve as trusted technical resource by acting on technical service request with desired quality and customer satisfaction standard.
Contribute to internal improvement initiatives
- Update internal databases with information about technical services (account provisioning, sender registration etc.)
Focus on Continuous Development
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Be fully versed on technical processes and tool functionalities
- 1-2 years experience as Customer Technical Support or Technical Account Manager
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Excel/spreadsheets
- Knowledge in A2P communications, SMS Messaging is preferred
- Knowledge about SQL, databases, and programming logic is a plus
- Good communication skills when dealing with internal and external parties
- Good written English is a must, good spoken English would be a plus
- Analytic approach to technical problem solving in a dynamic environment
- Expressed concentration in performing daily tasks, high degree of time management skill
- Team dedication
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!