Field Marketing Senior Specialist
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Office: Pune (India)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, more than half of world’s population interacted with businesses over the Infobip platform. It did not happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping business accounts connected to our platform reach and engage their customers and users in 190 countries.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Marketing Specialist, you’ll be a part of a creative team responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing India marketing processes and strategies. You will work with both HQ Marketing and regional leadership to identify and implement an optimal marketing mix. You will plan and execute different types of campaigns aimed at improving brand awareness, lead generation, sales-marketing alignment and product positioning
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You have a great general overview of the best practices and current marketing trends and you use them in everyday work
- You participate in strategic planning, targets definition and action plans development
- You successfully implement and coordinate online campaigns related to our products or events (newsletter, lead generation)
- You work with product marketing, sales, BDM's and other stakeholders to develop outstanding content (blogs, case studies, presentations)
- You contribute to cross-department discussions and meetings with great ideas and solutions that result in visible improvements
- You are contributing to social media marketing programs
- You are successfully running and coordinating PR activities related to our products and market presence
- You participate in the preparation of marketing collaterals and sales materials
More about you:
- You have a Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- You have 5+ years’ experience in IT marketing or a related area; SaaS marketing would be a plus
- At least 1-2 years’ experience of corporate communications or PR agency equivalent is desirable
- You have specific experience in content development, public relations, events management and/or online marketing programs
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both written and oral English.
- You like the idea of working with strong enterprise sales, products and marketing teams
- You can easily work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- You are experience in working with executives, product, sales, engineering, employer branding and content teams to build innovative PR stories
- You are both creative and hard-working, always on the lookout for new solutions to enhance marketing and communication programs
- You enjoy organizing and attending industry events – virtual and physical, in India
- You have experience working with CRM and analytics tools
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!