- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Finance
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can reach greater heights.
Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ countries, Infobip's platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions!
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In 10 years we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To ensure a healthy, stable growth, it is essential to develop and implement projects on regional, department or product level in purchasing and logistics that will enable ordering supplies and equipment with optimal resource investment.
What will you do?
· Research potential vendors and comparing/evaluating offers from suppliers
· Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing
· Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery
· Reviewing quality of purchased products
· Entering order details (vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
· Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
· Managing relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts
· Preparing reports on purchases including cost analyses
· Monitoring stock levels and placing orders as needed
· Coordinating with IT Tech and other employees to ensure proper storage
· Attending trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
· Liaising with other teams in order to ensure all products arrive in good condition
More about you:
· 2+ years of experience in Procurement, Purchasing or similar
· IT experience is desirable
· Working knowledge with ERP's (Microsoft Dynamics etc.) is preferred
· Ability to adapt fast and like working in a high-paced environment independently and within a team environment
· Strongly oriented on details
· Able to organize and track your work well
· Not afraid to raise issues and drive change because you seek to make an impact
· Proficient user of Excel and highly fluent in English, both spoken and written
· You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation week as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.