Business Development Director
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Department: Sales
- Office: Manila (Philippines)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally which also is shifting to SaaS business. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The Business Development Director will work closely with the regional sales manager and sales expert in the region to bring in new business and to maintain existing client relationships. He will motivate and lead the sales team according to the defined strategies, and develop them to their optimum performance levels to ensure sales targets are met.
- Coaching, developing, and guiding the enterprise team on how to drive the most optimal customer journey and how to grow each client in the team's portfolio
- Growing the team's acquisition and generation of new business while growing the existing business in place
- Monitoring team activities on a daily basis and conducting weekly/monthly check-in meetings with the team to implement and adjust strategies
- Staying updated on market conditions and Infobip offers to suggest better market strategies and approach towards new clients
- Daily checking of data and sales pipeline quality, query resolutions/escalations, and providing support for internal tools or processes
- 7 years of professional experience in sales within the IT/ICT industry, at least 3 years of which was dedicated to managing a team; experience in selling SaaS/cloud solutions is a plus
- A proven track record of driving the annual increase in quarterly/annual margin, revenue, growth, and acquisition targets in an assigned region
- The ability to enhance, tailor, and drive sales processes across an assigned region while remaining in line with company strategy
- A preference for collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!