Product Sales Expert (SaaS)
- Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Sales
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
SaaS Product Sales Expert main goal is to improve and speed up SaaS product penetration and monetization in the region across all target verticals. Focus of this person is on translating product performance targets into regional targets and activities to achieve best balance in terms of effort and outcome keeping proactive feedback loop from market to HQ. This is achieved by owning revenue KPIs and active selling of dedicated SaaS product(s) in dedicated region(s) and execution of commercial activities with continuous collaboration with HQ team on all commercial and strategic initiatives.
You know you are doing a good job when:
Moments Product Sales Expert should have outstanding knowledge about marketing campaign building, strategies and marketing community relationship, therefore they must have Marketing experience. Product Sales Expert should also be updated with latest trends regarding marketing tools, solutions, use cases ans approaches, specially regarding digital. It is key for Moments Product Sales Expert to understand the role of each digital channel and how each target audience behaves towards them according to the determined strategy/use case (Customer Engagement, Customer Experience, Sales Increase, Convertion KPI's, Funnel Analytics, etc.)
Moments Product Sales Expert is the main go-to person when handeling high end opportunities and contribute to by providing insights on strenghts of the product and how does it differentiate from the competition. Therefore, it is expected that Moments Product Sales Expert knows deeply what are the key features, strenghts, weaknesses and positioning from other players in the specific market, local, regional and global.
- Necessary to have Sales experience in Colombian market in the IT Industry, from a hunting approach
- Achieving sales targets
- Build, align and execute regional and product G2M,
- Drive product adoption in the region, while supporting sales activities with product knowledge to ensure increase in opportunity closing rate,
- Defines and develops effective go to markets and customer segmentations - Cross updating in regards of features missing/not applicable to capture market share, direct client feedback about opportunities lost, communicate any other blockers observed on the market.
- Strong bond with PSM team in HQ is established.
- Detect key areas of growth and build strategies and initiatives (jointly with local team and HQ) to exploit these opportunities as well as remove potential blockers.
- Working closely with Regional Sales Managers to align key Q/Y priorities, initiatives and/or markets, providing input on new areas of growth for our SaaS offering while aligning marketing strategy,
- Keeping regional team members up to date with all the latest major product features or new releases, ensuring better solution offering for our targeted clients,
- Work closely with SOP to analyse respective product pipeline in the region, drive clear tactics to enhance, overcome any gaps to achieve targets,
- Regular (weekly) syncs with HQ(PSM) for sharing regional product feedback and useful insights about, bringing attention to specific regional use cases or ICP, Pricing and other market specific commercial conditions, with solutions to address them.
- Monitoring and regular reporting about pipeline creation, velocity and conversion and helps in removing roadblocks by partnering with HQ and Regional roles.
- Works with marketing to capitalize product wins and creating social proof and positive noise.
- Experience with Sales, Marketing and CpaaS / SaaS industry
- Able to build a Product strategy
- Able to manage a Product Life Cycle / Product Development skills
- Strong selling and value building skills
- Technical product knowledge
- High level of communication – presentation, speaking and writing in English.
- Independent / self-starter individual with low to no supervisory required
- Team player with big picture mindset
- Strong network in country
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!