Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new, unseen solutions.
As an Integrated Campaign Manager in North America, you will drive the development of key Integrated marketing campaigns and content around key verticals in the region GTM plan to drive demand generation, pipeline for Sales teams. You will work as the central point of contact for the strategy for all key vertical campaigns in orchestration with your fellow sales and marketing colleagues as well as building and gathering requirements to develop the full integrated marketing calendar for the North American GTM approach.
Similarly, you will be the key point of contact to localize all global campaigns following brand standards and best practices while bringing in the local perspective to best land the campaign in the North American geography. You will work to improve and tropicalize the performance and utilization of global campaigns where applicable.
The role will drive and coordinate all content development, webinars, events and a full set of campaign activities and assets to support the GTM push in coordination with the Infobip Product marketing, Sales, Content, Demand Generation teams as well as external agencies to drive maximum sales revenue and pipeline. You will work to improve and tropicalize the performance and utilization of global campaigns.
- Work closely with field marketing, product marketing, business development and sales team members to gather requirements and develop global campaigns and programs in a timely manner, following brand standards and best practices.
- Help develop and maintain annual global integrated marketing campaigns plan that successfully provides all relevant stakeholders with insight into what global and regional campaigns, assets and approach will be to reach key SQL targets for the NA region.
- Help maintain global and regional content plan and strategy and prioritize content development.
- Helping with all internal communication and sell in to ensure all field and all Regional Sales Directors and their teams understand the campaign plan, objectives, messaging and asset timelines.
- Collaborate with regional Field Marketing teams to ensure successful adoption and execution of campaigns.
- Coordinate with internal product resources and 3rd party analyst companies to facilitate the development and creation of content to support a full spectrum of communication channels at all stages of the technology buying cycle including white papers, eBooks, infographics and other thought leadership pieces.
- Help develop annual campaigns strategies and campaigns and transform persona information, messaging frameworks and conversation mapping into effective, high converting content and activities which translate complex solutions into real business value for our target audiences.
- Work with Infobip field marketing and other corporate marketing teams on various projects to develop content and deliver complete campaign packages to drive the NA GTM plan.
- Manage the production of key marketing assets to support integrated marketing campaigns across North American Market
- Develop campaign blueprints and nurture program plans working together with the Demand Generation lead that will drive deeper engagement and sales conversion.
- Coordinate content development with internal or external copy writing contractors and resources.
- In your world content is king and you know how to use content marketing to help generate more leads and revenue.
The successful candidate must be a seasoned B2B Campaign Professional with key experience in driving marketing campaigns to drive sales revenue.
- Have 8+ years of demand generation, marketing program, and/or channel marketing experience with a B2B or IT software company: proven marketing success with SaaS solutions is a benefit.
- Be a strong independent researcher and concise communicator both verbally and in writing with the ability to understand and develop messages for a wide range of issues and audiences both internally and externally.
- Be disciplined, organized and demonstrate the ability to lead others to success. Experience managing multiple stakeholders in a matrix organization and how to sell in effectively your idea.
- Be able to understand and translate highly technical information to a lay community, ensuring its relevance to the local market or sector.
- Be able to prioritize, delegate and manage multiple, potentially conflicting tasks.
- Be able to work effectively with a creative, global workforce and within a virtual team.
- Have experience in successfully using sales and marketing systems, programs, and analytics to monitor and measure results (ex. Eloqua, SFDC).
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where individual initiative is critical.
- Flexibility, willing to step up to the challenge with a solution focused mindset.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you Grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – We challenge you to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a Dull Moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great Environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Plus, our North American offices have become Great Place to Work-Certified™