Regional Business Analyst
- Moscow, Russia
- Department: Analytics
- Office: Moscow (Russia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Business Analytics in Infobip is all about cooperation, gathering intelligence with other departments and turning it into useful suggestions for company's further growth.
We're a passionate bunch responsible for providing particular insights in full detail in order to make right decisions which should result in increase of profitability and optimizing business processes. We have a mix of technical, soft and analytical skills and we are responsible for solving complicated problems that will profoundly affect the company’s ability to make the right business decisions quickly.
As Regional Business Analyst, you will be in charge of the local BA team which purpose is to advise on best outcomes for a business project having in mind optimization of company’s performance from perspective of profitability, quality of service and long-term customer relationship.
Proactively suggest and work on business savings, optimization of selling and buying strategy, and opportunities for growth in the region (e.g. defining new selling prices, approving special discounts for big customers).
Actively participate on regional Board meetings and planning, making strategic plans and prioritizing initiatives together with Boards members.
Work closely with Managing Director on Regional Budgeting and investments by proactively finding ways where to invest inside the region to facilitate business growth.
Represent the whole Profitability Management department from business and organizational side, providing analysis related to the regional investments and approving them together with other Board members.
Take care of ROI and payback of all main investments in the region (e.g. opening a new office, expanding the business on a new country, new data center in the country) and communicate the financial impact of any changes.
Live reports presentations and strategic goals analysis for Management and regional Boards members.
Sponsor biggest regional projects.
Provide consultation to regional Finance team in consolidation of financial results and consulting about better cash flow inside the region.
Introduce and apply best practices from other regions obtained from regular BA coordination between regions and BA HQ.
Take care of the data hygiene (e.g. having correct logs in our systems), together with other RBA members.
Accountable for Business Analytics regional knowledge base maintaining and efficient usage.
Cascade global and regional strategy and business plans to regional team and ensure delivery, organizing and driving team goals (team planning, alignment with departmental goals).
Make sure that team’s processes follow high standards of business excellence and fit well with the rest of the company’s goals.
Assist with day to day operational work and approving more complex decisions when needed.
Drive talent attraction, recruitment, retention and scaling plans in coordination with People Operations department.
Implement and suggest improvements for onboarding process. Mentoring and coaching other members per need.
Talent development (reduce time-to-productivity, implement development plans, provide training, overall support, build successors, identify competency gaps, review performance).
Talent retention (keep top performers, offboard low performers, support people growth).
Talent engagement (motivation and satisfaction).
Coordinate Members compensation, bonuses, vacations & absences.
More about you:
- You have a degree in Economics or Finance.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience, at least 2 as a team leader.
- You have a perfect knowledge of MS Excel and you are familiar with other data analytics tools.
- Experience in Telecom industry would be a plus.
- You analytically approach problem-solving.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You have strong people management skills and you a interested in talent management.
- You have a desire to learn.
- You would enjoy working within international teams.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, employer paid benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!.