Revenue Assurance Specialist
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Department: Finance
- Office: Jakarta (Indonesia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The Revenue Assurance Specialist works independently on pre-billing, billing, dunning, and collection processes for medium and large customers, while enabling the customer facing organization to generate revenue. The specialist actively helps other team members and participates in internal tools and process development.
- Monitoring automatic billing and performing manual billing with specific requirements (adding purchase orders, recalculations due to tier pricing, different billing models)
- Analyzing revenue leakages and pre-paid balance, sending invoices and supporting documents to the clients, and billing late charge fees
- Following internal dunning and collection procedures to ensure payment on, or before the due date as per customer agreements
- Improving the company’s cash flows by actively preventing, managing, and decreasing bad debt provisions
- Continuous communication with the clients over calls and emails to understand their concerns in terms of bill disputes, bill break-up summary, and any other specific requirements for processing the payments
- At least 5 years of experience in billing and finance related areas
- An educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or other equivalent fields
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office products, especially Excel
- The ability to communicate effectively to clients, partners, and colleagues alike in English
- Experience in customer care and account management is a plus
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!