Marketing Specialist (Japan)
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Office: Taipei (Taiwan, China)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns and/or programs to drive customer acquisition, deepen user / customer engagement, drive product adoption, and/or retain customers.
- Design and execute outbound and inbound marketing campaigns.
- Ensure clear goals for marketing campaigns / programs and track and report on performance versus those goals.
- Determine the right audience, right messaging, and right marketing tactics to deliver on campaign / program goals.
- Generate the content for use in marketing campaigns, programs, and other initiatives. This includes but is not limited to drafting marketing emails, social media posts, other collateral; writing blog articles; and working with our creative and design teams to identify other assets required.
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure smooth, on-time delivery of marketing campaigns / initiatives.
- Identify creative, out-of-the box ideas for marketing campaigns that can improve our efforts across the board.
- Collaborates with the demand center and/or field marketing to ensure a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization strategy exists to increase engagement.
- Collaborates with the digital strategist on acquisition and engagement demand creation programs, and ensures final tactic selection is appropriate for program design.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, including experience producing marketing materials and/or content.
- Language proficiency in Japanese.
- Familiarity and comfort with Marketo, Salesforce and 6Sense and managing digital ad campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative nature.
- Curiosity and an aptitude for learning quickly.
- Strong problem solving skills.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Impact conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle.