- Department: Sales
- Office: Singapore (Singapore)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
The Account Executive is an individual contributor role in regional structure with direct reporting line towards Enterprise Team Leader.
The main goal for this role is to identify business opportunities with current leads/clients and prospective key clients and to sell the Infobip’s product/service offering to its High-touch clients in the designated area and to proactively recommend solutions to our clients.
They are solely responsible for keeping the CRM system up to date with the information on the progress with each prospect or the client. Account Executives need to work closely with Inside sales teams to take over the leads.)
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to prospective and existing customers base, in designated geographical territory.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Own for new and existing client relationship end-to-end.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, and serve as a trusted partner to your clients maintain account health.
- Coordinate with service delivery teams for deployment and ongoing delivery of our cutting-edge product suite.
- As a Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 7 years applicable experience including 5 years of solution sales, SaaS sales experience.
- Successful sales track record.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Infobip knowledge and/or knowledge of Infobip's competitors.
- Interaction with C level players.
- Team player with strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Impact conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle.