- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Department: Sales
- Office: Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients.
As a Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with big accounts operating on a global scale. Our best sales managers are excellent communicators with amazing analytical skills which allow them to ensure service quality and client satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to prospective and existing customers base, in designated geographical territory,
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Own for new and existing client relationship end-to-end – including,
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, and serve as a trusted partner to your clients maintain account health
- Coordinate with service delivery teams for deployment and ongoing delivery of our cutting-edge product suite
- As a Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
More about you:
- You have 7 years applicable experience including 5 years of solution sales, SaaS sales experience.
- You have a successful sales track record.
- You are able to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- You proactively learn about Infobip knowledge and/or knowledge of Infobip's competitors.
- You are able to interact with C level players.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- You have an excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- You are able to communicate fluently to clients, partners, and colleagues alike in English and Vietnamese.
- You enjoy travelling to foreign countries, even for longer stays.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events.
- Compensation – Competitive salary and health benefits.