Partnerships Development Manager
- Beijing, China
- Department: Sales
- Office: Beijing (China)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Partnership “Success” Management -
- Partner Connect Program Management for various partners, meeting their needs and developing their strengths as Infobip partners.
- Partner Portal deal registration pipeline management.
- Regular pipeline review with partners and prioritize POC requirements.
- Partnership Performance Dashboarding and Tracker development and weekly follow up.
- Conducts and Drives Partnership Joint Business Planning Process.
- Conducts and Drives Partnership Quarterly Business Review.
- Works with partners and develop their Vertical strengths and mapping that against Infobip Solutions to maximize customer journey success.
- Works with Partner Enablement Managers to cater relevant Infobip customer use cases for each partner and strives a similar solution win.
- Works with Partner Enablement Manager, Presales Manager, Sales Expert, Marketing to drive and coordinate regular partner webinars, new solutions updates, New Product Introduction, etc.
- Manage cohesive teamwork between Partners and Infobip Sales and CSM teams. Teamwork is top priority.
- Responsible to resolve any potential channel conflicts between partners.
- Partner Monthly Pipeline review and forecasting.
- Works with partners to drive GTM coverages by products, solutions, customer segmentation, and key verticals.
- Drives business development effort to augment Infobip’s market share with newly found adjacent ISVs, Partners, or Strategic Alliances.
- Works with partners, when necessary, develops partner specific programs and promotions to drive incremental revenue success.
- Works with North APAC teams and HQ teams to develop a Mid-Market, SME GTM strategy and Plan.
- Bachelor's degree in IT field is required.
- Have had worked in quota carrying sales management roles before.
- Past Partnership Alliances Management, Partner Enablement, Marketing, Business Development, and/or Product Management experiences are a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in Partnership Development, Partner Programs Execution, Partner SI/Reseller Business Management are key.
- Solid understanding of how enterprise sales process, sales operations, sales behaviors, sales incentive strategies, and sales compensation models operates is key.
- Had project management skills and a demonstrated understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results that achieve business goals.
- Ability to clearly articulate the business goals of content deliverables.
- Planning and organization skills (well organized, prioritization and time management skills).
- Ability to work on complex issues, or number of issues simultaneously.
- Having a flexible, pro-active, positive attitude is a must.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Impact conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle.