- Moscow, Russia
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: Moscow (Russia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
As a Wholesale Executive you will build and maintain with the existing clients, understanding their business in depth, ensuring their satisfaction and retention, and helping them grow together with new wholesale clients’ acquisition.
- Build and maintain trusted relationship with assigned customers to achieve overall customer health and growth (regular meetings, share Infobip strategy and roadmap, help position Infobip against competitors)
- Act as a focal point for customer when it comes to meeting customers business/ technical expectations (technical escalations, services/product adoption, communicate customer feedback and ideas to Product teams)
- Meet and exceed quarterly/yearly set goals to ensure overall business growth for assigned customers (interactions, revenue, gross profit and other values related to type, services used and customer size, cross-sell and up-sell activities of products/services, managing RFPs, price negotiations)
- In cooperation with Technical Account Administrators, ensure client's account set-up / collaborate with Platform Service teams to arrange setup which enables client's activities based on agreed business scope (account creation and set-up, route management, sender registration, allowed content filtration setup and maintenance)
- In cooperation with Revenue Assurance, monitor and take actions to minimalize health risks (actively involve ensuring financial collections and netting)•Analyze and forecast customer's traffic, take immediate reactions to ensure ongoing business growth, minimize losses, and maximize revenue
- Have excellent knowledge on how to use Infobip internal tools in order to monitor and troubleshoot customer's traffic(Qlik, SU)
- Coordinate internal teams to timely fulfill customer's requirements (Customer Support, Technical Account Administration, Platform Operations, Customer Analyst, Procurement, GAM)
- Update all activities regarding to client engagements and opportunities on Salesforce
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Mentor and onboard other team members and newcomers
- Have excellent knowledge of Infobip products, platform and relevant markets
- 3-5 years of experience in Account Management or Client Relations, preferably in telecommunications or IT industry.
- Experience with sales in IT/Telco industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- English on advanced level.
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and Power Point.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Business oriented in order deliver and increase results with current accounts.
- Excellent teamwork enabling you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Rubles & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!