Technical Account Associate
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Department: Core Operations
- Office: Jakarta (Indonesia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why this role is important?
Technical Account Associate is an entry-level position within Infobip Customer Support and works under the supervision of mentor and senior team members to deliver successful technical services to both internal and external customers. This role is primarily focused on learning by conducting administration tasks related to technical projects/setup and maintenance in accurate and timely manner.
Account Provisioning and Management
- Subaccount creation; Adding new services
- Settings changes (additional fields, e.g. Allowed IP, adding contact lists, Setting up billing addresses ...)
- New destination preparation (Sender name registration, analysis, checkup, route, DR, etc.)
- Adjustments in Customer Portal (new users, permissions)
- Preparing and running campaigns for clients*
Registration and Administration
- Sender and template registrations
- Buying numbers and setup (MO Dashboard)
- All 2-way activities (ordering and account setup)
- Custom accounts setup (ASTW, SNR, DCL, text restrictions, etc.)
Reporting and Analysis
- Performance reports (traffic delivery, delivery rates report, flooding reports, etc.)
- Generating data for QBRs (extracting data for business, support ticket analysis)
- Status reports (e.g. Network Destinations report)
- Senders reporting (e.g. registered, forbidden, etc.)
- Custom analysis - related to the customer, country, route (e.g. # of senders or delivery rates for specific customer in certain country)
Ensure high-level of customer satisfaction
- Serve as trusted technical resource by acting on technical service request with desired quality and customer satisfaction standard.
Contribute to internal improvement initiatives
- Update internal databases with information about technical services (account provisioning, sender registration etc.)
Focus on Continuous Development
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Be fully versed on technical processes and tool functionalities
More about you:
- 2-3 years experience as Customer Technical Support or Technical Account Manager
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Excel/spreadsheets
- Knowledge in A2P communications, SMS Messaging is preferred
- Experience with operations in a help desk or service desk environment
- Knowledge about SQL, databases, and programming logic is a plus
- Good communication skills when dealing with internal and external parties
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must
- Analytic approach to technical problem solving in a dynamic environment
- Team dedication
Why our employees choose us and grow?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a talent acquisition superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.