Digital Sales Consultant / Account Executive - Nordics
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: Sales
- Office: Stockholm (Sweden)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
As a Digital Sales Consultant / Account Executive at Infobip you are consultative seller, a digital sales consultant helping our clients to identify their software needs and then match them to the right products and services as part of closing the deal.
Can you work with companies to implement solutions or create bespoke solutions seamlessly designed around their communication infrastructure, providing integrated and secure hybrid messaging solutions, adaptable to any working environment? Your solution will provide efficiencies, improve collaboration, and increase productivity. Examples of areas where we help our customers are within marketing automation, customer support and communication flows within the rapidly increasing on-demand economy.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- Be the first contact for our clients, understanding their challenges and finding opportunities with our SaaS and CPaaS solutions
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to prospective and existing customers base, in designated geographical territory
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Create and participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Own new and existing client relationship end-to-end
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, and serve as a trusted partner to your clients maintain account health
- Coordinate with service delivery teams for deployment and ongoing delivery of our cutting-edge product suite
- As a Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
More about you:
- You curate online content for customers
- You are socially ‘switched ON’
- You act upon data & online buying signals
- You engage contextually relevant
- You are able to use content to facilitate the close
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality
- You have experience working with SaaS or CPaaS Solutions
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English and Swedish