- Moscow, Russia
- Department: Sales
- Office: Moscow (Russia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip's platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As an Account Executive you will identify business opportunities with current leads/clients and prospective key clients and sell Infobip’s product/service offering to it's High-touch clients in the designated area and proactively recommend solutions to our clients.
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to prospective and existing customers base, in designated geographical territory,
Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
Own for new and existing client relationship end-to-end – including,
Build and maintain strong client relationships, and serve as a trusted partner to your clients maintain account health
Coordinate with service delivery teams for deployment and ongoing delivery of our cutting-edge product suite
As a Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
7 years applicable experience including 5 years of solution sales, SaaS sales experience.
Successful sales track record.
Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
Infobip knowledge and/or knowledge of Infobip's competitors.
Interaction with C level players.
Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
Travel may be needed.
Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, discounted corporate gym memberships, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!