Taxes and Accounting Specialist
- Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Finance
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Thirteen years ago, when Infobip started its growth, it was clear that main roles and responsibilities of our Finance department were important for the smooth operation of the business. Since then, the department contributed greatly to the Management and all other line managers in strategic decision-making, such as which markets or projects to pursue. As a Finance Operations Specialist you will play an important role in supporting tax and accounting processes in making those strategic company decisions for the future.
What you will get to do:
- Entering documents and invoices in internal accounting and reporting programs
- Supporting to superiors regarding the reconciliation of the book of incoming and outgoing invoices with the original invoices and reports of these invoices in internal programs
- Supporting for creating outgoing and controlling incoming invoices and reconciling differences by the same
- Preparing of basic cash flow, monitoring of income and expenses, and keeping track of open business liabilities and receivables
- Assisting, mentoring, or guiding financial associates or assistants
More about you:
- You possess an educational background in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- You have over 3 years of experience in tax and accounting on LATAM countries.
- You have experience in the big 4 accounting & auditing firms (Deloitte, E&Y, PwC and KPMG).
- You have expertise on US GAAP.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 is highly desirable.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- You have full proficiency and increased knowledge base on taxes, finance reporting and accounting.
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person and you are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytical approach to solve any financial issues that may occur.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients and partners– You can look forward to working with the likes of Oracle, Microsoft, Uber, WhatsApp and many global/regional SI and Consulting firms (ex, Cognizant, Deloitte, Accenture)
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalization.