Enterprise Presales Engineer
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
- Department: Presales & Project Office
- Office: São Paulo (Brazil)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product and Engineering.
They are a front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have full picture of business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams and enterprise clients from all around the world.
As an Enterprise Presales Engineer, you will provide support to clients and to our team as the part of the sales process by designing and delivering solutions, proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know technical aspects of Infobip’s products and solutions as a back of your hand.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- You understand client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- Our sales team considers you an asset and loves to have you presenting solutions with them.
- The number of clients is consistently increased and cross and up-sales are running high.
- You develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
More about you:
- Your previous experience is Solution designs/ pre-sales or similar roles developed your expertise and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- You have a strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, and colleagues alike, and have a great command of English
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are flexible about traveling to foreign countries
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.