Key Account Executive
- Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
- Department: Sales
- Office: Milan (Italy)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The Key Account Executive is an individual contributor role with a direct reporting line towards the Enterprise Team Leader.
The main goal for this role is to identify business opportunities with current leads/clients and prospective key clients and to sell Infobip’s product/service offering to its High-touch clients in the designated area and to proactively recommend solutions to our clients.
In addition to the actual sales activities, the Key Account Executive is usually one of the most experienced sales representatives so it is expected of him/her to share his/her knowledge with the rest of the team members, mentor newly recruited sales team members, answer technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to prospective and existing customers base, in designated geographical territory
- Own for new and existing client relationship end-to-end,
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. expanding touch points and footprint in key accounts.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager to develop proper account planning and customer journey mapping, to increase the value of our offering and grow each partnership/account.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, and serve as a trusted partner to your clients maintain account health
- Coordinate with service delivery teams for deployment and ongoing delivery of our cutting-edge product suite
- As a Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
More about you:
- Strong experience in managing the full sales cycle
- Experience selling Saas, CCaas or Paas solutions highly advantageous
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English and Italian
- Successful sales track record in B2B sales.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders at all levels within these accounts.
- Interaction with C level players.
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You take consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You have a flexible personality
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!