Head of Professional Services
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Department: Professional Services
- Office: Bangalore (India)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by supporting our clients in times of need.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Professional Services function, a world class consulting department, is focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Products and Engineering.
As a Head of Professional Services (PS) you will lead a group of consultants who are responsible for the Service Delivery for our clients. By supporting client activities, your focus will be on attaining PS revenue targets, as well as positioning and expanding services engagements. You will be a main point of contact to our Sales, Customer Success and Customer Support.
Your team will provide integration, implementation and project management services,
ultimately, your job will be to ensure high customer satisfaction throughout implementation projects by delivering high-quality solutions and manage team resources while building and growing your team members and ensuring high level of engagement and retention within the team.
Your role and responsibilities:
Achieve and Exceed PS Revenue and Profitability
- Ensure all regional teams billable utilization targets are met
- Oversee project staffing and resource allocations on regional level
- Support the sales cycle through scoping and approval of PS engagements, executive-level prospect meetings and solution reviews
- Ensure yearly Professional Services target achievement
Increase the Value of Infobip Product Portfolio for Customers
- Expand the sales of professional services in existing customer base influencing at all levels of the client organization up to the C-level
- Cooperate with Sales, Customer Success and Customer Support organizational units to promote user adoption and effective use of Infobip solutions, and support renewal efforts
Ensure High Customer Satisfaction and Advocacy
- Accountable for the highest quality standards in project delivery on regional level
- Collaborate with regional leadership of all Infobip functions to ensure world-class customer experience and improve processes
Lead and manage high-performing PS team
- Ensure regional resources to achieve business objectives
- Ensure high productivity, engagement, and retention within the regional teams
- Ensure growth and development opportunities for all team members
- Responsibility for planning, budget, and profitability of regional PS teams
- Handle day-to-day people management tasks
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience; MBA or other advanced degree is a plus
- 15+ years of experience in solution engineering, systems applications consulting, project management or presales with a proven leadership track record in building large scale services teams
- Experience in the Enterprise SaaS environment is a must, experience with CPaaS is a plus.
- A proven focus on results and execution, with motivation to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive projects and your team members to results
- Ability to work effectively with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base
- A data driven approach, clear on KPI’s, and strong understanding of customer journey
- Leading by example: You strive your team to be focused, result-oriented, forward thinking and always testing new opportunities.
- Build on a culture: of ownership, passion and successfully crossing the finish line as a team
- The ability to attract and develop talent, create a culture of collaboration and teamwork that fosters open communication and organizational flexibility
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills towards your clients, partners, and colleagues and a great command of English.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Infobip Pangea Campus and 2 months onboarding program in the HQ of our company, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, wellness spending accounts, employer paid benefits, above average vacation time, flexible work environment… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!