- Moscow, Russia
- Office: Moscow (Russia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip's platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Project Manager is primarily responsible for managing the implementations of Infobip solutions. The person in this role will be leading implementation projects and professional services engagements, according to agreed scope, time, and budget – all while ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction. Project Manager is focused on helping customers to utilize Infobip solutions in the best possible way for their business. From initiation through to completion, Project Manager is responsible for all stages in implementation project regarding milestones achievement, resources, escalations, change management, stakeholders, and team management.
- Manage the implementation of Infobip solutions
- Lead implementation projects and professional services engagements according to agreed scope, time, and budget
- Ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for all stages in implementation project regarding milestones achievement, resources, escalations, change management, stakeholders, and team management
- Provide support to sales process through recognizing opportunities for expanding the sales of professional services
- Generate leads through engagement by the Professional Services team
- Document and introduce best Project Management practices and share with PS community
- Continuously improve processes, tools, and practices across the organization
- Participate in global Professional Services Chapter in area of interest and expertise
You are the right person for us, if you have:
- You are the right person for us, if you have:
- Strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- 3+ years of working experience in the ICT sector
- Experience working on technical projects and program management is a plus.
- You can independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as a liaison between business units.
- You had a chance to manage multiple projects or stages of a project, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- You have worked with Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies
- You’ve always had the interest to know more about best practices from Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools (Experience of working with CRM tools is a plus).
- You are constantly learning and challenging yourself about new technologies and use cases from different industries.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboarding program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, free group sports sessions, flexible working hours, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long-term assignments.
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care about your equipment needs.
- Summer Connect Conference – internal conference which is gathering Infobippers all over the globe.
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office.