Account Executive - Nordics
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: Sales
- Office: Stockholm (Sweden)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
As an Account Executive you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the market. You will open doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the Sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Sell a subset of product or services directly or via partners to prospective and existing customers base though out the Nordics
Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
Own for new and existing client relationship end-to-end – including,
Build and maintain strong client relationships, and serve as a trusted partner to your clients maintain account health
Coordinate with service delivery teams for deployment and ongoing delivery of our cutting-edge product suite
As a Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
More about you:
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English and Swedish
- Strong experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles (IT/Telecommunication industry)
- Experience with SaaS solutions is a plus
- Existing/Strong network of Enterprise type clients/contacts that the candidate can approach
- Excellent communication skills - using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You take consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You have a flexible personality
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations
- You have strong analytical skills and passion towards technology