Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Bogota, Colombia
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our People Operations team represents the backbone of Infobip’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. As a Talent Sourcer, you will be responsible to utilize different recruitment channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future company needs. You will proactively recognize our hiring needs and help us in filling our open positions with qualified employees.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Oversee for candidate sourcing and lead the applicant screening. Be the person that creates a talent funnel and candidate engagement for open positions.
- Engage and activate passive candidates through recruiting best practices and lead generation strategies.
- Communicates with Talent Acquisitions professionals and hiring managers to discover the available positions and their unique requirements.
- Design and send recruiting emails to the passive candidates.
- Create talent pools for future hiring needs and act as the primarily administrator of the database.
- Crowdsources potential candidates.
- Build relationships with candidate communities in social media and professional networks to maintain a network of potential candidates and nurture a pipeline of prospective candidates.
- Quantify conversion rates, specially number of passive candidates who revamp into applicants, move to interview stage, get a job offer and transform into employees.
- Reach out to candidates trying to get them interested in our positions. Being the first friendly voice they will hear.
- Keep contact with past candidates for future opportunities.
More about you:
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- 4 to 6 years of experience as a Talent Sourcer, either in-house or agency, or related role.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on professional platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are fluent in English (B2/C1), both written and spoken.
- Outstanding time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong sales skills.
- One of your main skills is to be extrovert, like to talk with people, always smiling and with positive vibes.
- Ability to positively present both open positions and our company to candidates.
- Solid experience with sourcing tools, candidate management system (CMS) and ATS.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you Grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a Dull Moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great Environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, remote team buildings and other organized activities, Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Infobip is an equal opportunity employer.