Revenue Assurance Team Leader
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Department: Finance
- Office: Manila (Philippines)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally which also is shifting to SaaS business. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Revenue Assurance Team Leader is an experienced professional in leading teams with strong analytical skills. Team Leader coordinates, plans, and monitors Revenue Assurance activities leads by example and encourages other team members. She/he is skilled in planning team structure, recruitment of new team members and performance management and measurement. Also, she/he leads projects of internal tools and process development, creates new procedures, and holds accountability for billing, dunning and collection activities in designated region.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Contribute to Internal & External Revenue Assurance process Improvement Initiatives.
- Team & Performance Management & Leadership.
- Internal & External escalation creation and handling.
- Dunning & Collection Activity Management.
- Focus on Pre-Billing and Post Billing Activities for APAC region.
- Improving company’s cash flows by actively preventing, managing, and decreasing bad debt provisions.
- Communicating and negotiating with large customers for recovery of overdue payments.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Credit Risk, Internal Audit, Legal, Sales) for understanding the terms agreed with the customers at the time of acquisition & jointly addressing customer queries.
- Bringing innovative approach and appropriate changes in collection and dunning process, depending on market realities and demands.
- Actively managing doubtful debt and write-offs.
- Creating and leading workshops and internal education
More about you:
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 Years in a Leadership role & experience dealing with Cross Cultural Teams.
- 8 years of general experience in Dunning & Collection Activity Management and Pre-Billing and Post Billing Activities.
- Advanced understanding of Client Billing, Recalculations, Reconciliations, Product Catalogue, Collections processes.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel
- English fluency to work with local and global teams.
What's in it for me?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our presales engineers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a presales superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.