Assistant Manager - Tax and Reporting
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Department: Finance
- Office: Mumbai (India)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2018, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. As an Account Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
- Monthly closing and reporting financial numbers.
- Working on multiple legal entities
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget, and re-forecast and analysis fluctuations.
- Coordinate with Different teams from Head Quarter for various financial activities.
- Undertake regular ledger Scrutiny to ensure accuracy.
- Co-ordinate with GST consultant for timely filing of GST returns
- GST reconciliation and entries
- 26AS reconciliation with ledgers and posting entries.
- Coordinating with Auditors for successful completion of audits and support Group audit
- Co-ordinate with consultants in Sri Lanka, Nepal, etc. to ensure Company is complied with all the requirements.
- Maintain proper documentation for audit and tax purposes.
- Coordinate with Tax consultant and Transfer pricing consultant for return filing and assessments.
- Keep tracker for the assessments and current status.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed.
- Education Qualification - Chartered Accountant Degree
Looking for 3+ years of post-qualification experience in Accounts, Finance and Taxation
- Working knowledge of US -GAAP (Good to have)
- Knowledge of Tally and Experience in working on ERP (Microsoft Dynamics365 – Good to have)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Must possess good communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated, readily adapts to changing priorities, effectively manages own time, sets priorities for direct reports to ensure tasks, multiple projects are prioritized and completed on time.
- High level of professional ethics and maintains confidentiality.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!