Core Operations Engineer (Performance)
- Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Core Operations
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily, but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow and 99.99% platform uptime, it is essential to monitor, solve and prevent technical glitches that affect the client experience. As a Core Performance Engineer, you will directly impact both the day-to-day quality of our platform and the satisfaction of our clients.
- Live to monitor clients’ traffic with in-house developed tools and alerts
- Monitoring the clients’ traffic over alerts and resolving issues with our suppliers
- Route adjustments to ensure high quality of service to our clients
- Monitoring Infobip platform and reacting on anomalies through daily cooperation with different development and networking teams.
- Troubleshooting and escalating issues to our suppliers (mobile operators)
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Familiar or eager to learn about A2P and Telecom Industry
- Desired experience from 6 months to 2 years in Technical Support field
- Good communication skills when dealing with partners, clients and colleagues
- Team dedication
- Willingness to learn and adaptability to changes
- Analytic approach to technical problem solving in a dynamic environment
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.