People Operations Business Partner
- Bogota, Colombia
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. The main purpose of this People Operations Business Partner is to contribute to the achievement of organizational efficiency through direct, fully independent management and development of multiple POP sub functions and their development.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Develop and nurture a solid consultative and strategic relationship with your stakeholders (Sales department), enabling them to succeed in their business challenges from the people perspective;
- Enable and develop leaders to be the most proficient people managers they can be;
- Improve employee retention statistics and keep bad churn low for the business teams you support;
- Have no compliance issues (labor,legal, H&S, etc) for the offices / countries your support;
- Communicate and execute company changes in such a way that both leadership and team members feel heard;
- Implement new initiatives based on data-driven decisions.
More about you:
- You have 10+ years of an extraordinary career in HR, and 3 years as a HR Business Partner developing ad hoc solutions for your business stakeholders (Sales departments), working in close support with POP specialists in performance and talent management, employee engagement, recruitment, learning and development, and other HR processes;
- You can comfortably present difficult ideas and influence people in English;
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels;
- Flexibility and willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details;
- History of taking initiative and proactively seeking creative solutions.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowances, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!