Partner Marketing Expert
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
- Department: Marketing
- Office: São Paulo (Brazil)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is Partner Marketing important at Infobip?
Our strategic partners are an essential component of our go to market success and ultimate growth as a company for the Latin American Market. As a Partner Marketing Expert, you will directly impact Infobip’s success by further developing our partner network and defining and executing joint go to market strategies together with our Latin American Partnership Sales teams.
What will you get to do:
- Drive and enable partner recruitment by elevating partner program awareness and driving partner lead generation as part of a cross functional team for the Latin American Partner team.
- Support Partner Enablement: Work with our strategic partners on go to market activities based on joint value proposition and creative value propositions through different marketing tactics such as: positioning/messaging collateral, webinars, in-person & virtual events, customer lead-gen, PR, joint client cases etc.)
- Support partner teams with training/ onboarding on Infobip solutions and products
- Drive the utilization and optimization of the common Partner Marketing Development Fund and work on constant program optimization (budget, performance metrics, program elements etc.) to drive partner performance.
- Constantly use data & insights to evaluate partner marketing opportunities and optimizations activities with a goal of suggesting new activities and improvements to enhance relationship.
- Promote the Infobip brand in the industry ecosystem (through industry events, conferences, tradeshows, partner collateral, concierge events etc.)
- Work with our partners on joint customer marketing activities. (PR, Case-studies, other)
- Support Partner teams with QBR activities, budget planning and driving the Integrated Marketing calendar
- You have progressive solid experience on marketing and on roles of Partnership Marketing expertise with a proven track record of delivering LATAM and/or Global market partner success (CCAAS, CPAAS or SaaS, IT experience a must)
- You Have a University background in Marketing, Communications, Business, Journalism, or similar; MBA preferred.
- Can speak, write and drive activities fluently in English plus one additional LATAM language; Portuguese and/or Spanish.
- You are passionate about customer experience and engagement technologies and digital transformation.
- You have keen ability to understand customer and partner needs; and how to communicate to help translate technical features into strategic reasons to help partner, address their customers pain points.
- You are experienced in partner marketing and sales enablement ecosystem and how to prioritize.
- You respond to changes quickly in priorities and environment without feeling flustered.
- You can influence decision-making at all levels within an organization and are comfortable with global matrix organizations.
- Capacity to act autonomously in a fast-paced environment yet also able to develop a strong sense of work culture and network in a hyper-growth environment.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients and partners– You can look forward to working with the likes of Oracle, Microsoft, Uber, WhatsApp and many global/regional SI and Consulting firms (ex, Cognizant, Deloitte, Accenture)
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalization.