Brand & Communication Expert
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Throughout 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip platform is used by 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new, unseen solutions.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Promote and land Infobip’s story, strategic positioning, vision and product innovations with employees, clients, media, influencers, and industry leaders.
- Leading and managing our North American PR agency with an PR plan following the North America GTM Strategy and roadmap and media outlets.
- Own North America PR Scorecard Results, Wins and daily and monthly results towards plan.
- Build and support North American social media efforts, develop relationships with key influencers, and lead content storytelling approach as part of the Integrated Marketing strategy of the region.
- Cultivate new relationships and build on existing relationships with journalists, thought-leaders, and influencers as well as key North American specific analyst relations jointly with the Global PR team.
- Improving the internal and external brand equity and reputation of the company with measurable actions and a laser focused PR strategy
- Working with internal and external teams to build innovative PR stories and place key thought leadership articles into key media outlets to reflect Key Infobip key GTM strategies
- Build and amplify Sales wins and achievements with Key Customers and build Customer Success cases as well as local content to amplify our top Funnel presence.
- Partner with HR and Corporate Social Responsibility leads to support branding efforts for the North America markets to build Brand Equity.
- Nurture strong cross-department relationships to create synergy with North American and Global Marketing and Sales stakeholders to influence results and focus on PR requirements.
More about you:
- You will have +12 years' experience in Public Relations, Marketing or communications in IT or similar industries, Fintech or SaaS experience is a plus.
- You have a strong network and developed a personal brand with the agencies and media outlets in North America and a proven track record of strong performance
- You have a BA in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing and Communications or Business
- Key Experience in how to drive B2B Storytelling in the PR Space in the North American marketplace.
- You have a strong need to create and approach the situations with a disruptive mindset.
- You like to influence other teams to devise new strategies to land and build the Brand in the media space
- You are highly organized and have a track of your goals paying strict attention to details.
- You like to work with diverse cultures and create an environment of creativity and openness.
- You are not afraid to be risky and propose new ideas and approaches.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you Grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – We challenge you to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a Dull Moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great Environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Plus, our North American offices have become Great Place to Work-Certified™