Senior Implementation Engineer
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Professional Services
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip's Professional Services function, a world-class consulting department, focuses on providing technical solutions and consulting services to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as a mission-critical intersection of Sales, Products, and Engineering.
Senior Implementation Engineer is responsible for the implementation of Infobip services to customers in a post-sales environment by engaging in more complex projects for high segment customers. Working with the rest of the Professional Services department, this person will quickly assess customer needs, develop innovative plans to solve their problems and implement these plans to the customer's satisfaction. Another important responsibility is providing on-demand pre-Sales support in opportunities with new prospects, as well as with existing customers.
Lastly, our Implementation Consultant must have a passion for helping customers find creative ways to run their businesses more effectively. Finding new ways to continually improve the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers is a top priority.
With the senior role in the team comes knowledge sharing responsibility! This person will mentor other team members and contribute to their development and act as a “go-to” technical expert on the company level.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
Provide implementation services to new and existing customers
- Document and validate customer’s business requirements and map to Infobip product functionality
- Configure/customize Infobip solutions to meet customer’s business requirements
- Create SoW and define low-level SoW requirements
- Attend internal project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables
- Conduct consulting and solution enablement sessions for customers and document with meeting minutes summaries
- Ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction during the implementation project
Provide pre-Sales support/Services Sales
On-demand support the sales cycle through solution review and feedback, and assistance with scoping and estimation
Contribute to internal Professional Service (PS) initiatives
- Document solutions and best practices and share with PS community
- Participate in global PS Chapter in the area of interest and expertise
- Participate in practices and process improvement initiatives
Contribute to internal product-related Initiatives
Product feedback collection from customers and partners
You are the right person for us if you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, technology, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of working experience in the ICT industry in roles similar to presales, tech sales, solution engineering, systems applications consulting, or system integration
- Strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You can talk with different teams, to explain technical matters more easily and clearly and at the same time to discuss in more technical terms with Product Managers and other technical internal departments.
- You describe yourself as a hardworking and persistent person.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments.
- You are in great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners, and colleagues alike.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- You are constantly learning and challenging yourself about new technologies and use cases from different industries.
- You are always ready to travel to different countries and continents
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more.
- You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboarding program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office