Microsoft Dynamics for Finance & Operations Manager/Technical Lead
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Analytics
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
We are looking for a dedicated individual motivated to work on a combination of operational and people-management responsibilities that will drive the company's results forward. As a Lead ERP Administrator, you will lead a group of ERP professionals, support operational activities and work on building a highly functioning team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The role consists of support in implementation, global rollout, and scaling ERP (Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance Operations) system to 80+ companies, as well as handling administrative and educational activities. You will be working closely with the ERP project team and stakeholders in Finance, Procurement, and other departments on the integration with various other tools and processes.
What to expect:
- managing tasks and prioritizing workload on a team level to ensure high engagement and productivity
- establishing processes and team's way of work while ensuring resources distribution and achieving business objectives
- cascading strategy and business plans, organizing, and driving team goals (planning, alignment with departmental and company goals)
- promoting efficient communication, coordination, and planning with other teams and stakeholders to ensure regular exchange of information and improving overall effectiveness
- continuously collaborating with project managers, process owners, and product managers on identifying business requirements and project priorities
- taking an active role in cross-functional (project) teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and ongoing initiatives
- gathering user requirements, designing, the configuration of parameters and workflows, testing, and implementing ERP systems and application
- managing security setup (new user creation, assignment of appropriate roles and permissions, etc.)
- working on projects designed to identify security and efficiency issues and working on creating solutions to those issues
- organizing and providing education and day-to-day support to internal users
- ensuring reliable performance of systems by troubleshooting and resolving any related software, user access, or other problems
- participating in integration with various other 3rd party tools with ERP (Salesforce, Qlik Sense, Workday, in-house systems, etc.)
- suggesting and implementing new processes, tools, and procedures for better functioning of the team
- handling day-to-day people management tasks
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience with ERP systems, including administration, configuration, and system issues troubleshooting.
- You have at least 2 years of leadership experience.
- You are proficient in SQL, can port data between application and platforms, and understand the backend rationale of various analytics tools like Power BI or Qlik Sense.
- You have a great professional interest in the mix of IT and business processes and an in-depth understanding of the relationship between system configurations and Accounting/Finance.
- You have a proven focus on results and execution, with the motivation to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and drive projects and your team members to results.
- You can attract and develop talent, create a culture of collaboration and teamwork that fosters open communication and organizational flexibility.
- You lead by example: driving your team to be focused, result-oriented, forward-thinking, and always testing new opportunities.
- You prefer working in a multinational and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Technical expertise and development experience with MS Dynamics 365 will be considered an advantage.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) practices is a plus.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with a strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, the company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!