Microsoft Dynamics for Finance & Operations Administrator
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Analytics
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can reach greater heights.
Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ countries, Infobip's platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions!
We are hiring in our offices in Vodnjan and Zagreb.
This role will be tasked with implementation and administration of ERP (Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance Operations) and support of global rollout and scaling it to 80+ companies.
You will be working closely with ERP project team and stakeholders in Finance, Procurement and other departments on the integration with various other tools and processes.
What to expect:
- gathering user requirements, designing, configuration, testing, and implementing ERP systems and applications
- managing security setup (new user creation, assignment of appropriate roles and permissions, etc.)
- working on projects designed to identify security and efficiency issues, and working on creating solutions to those issues
- setup and configuration of parameters and workflows
- organizing and providing education and day-to-day support to internal users
- ensuring reliable performance of systems by troubleshooting and resolving any related, software, user access, or other problems
- monitoring system performance and implementing software upgrades
- collaborating with project managers, process owners, and product managers on identifying business requirements and project priorities
- identifying opportunities to further evaluate business processes and finding additional ways to automate, integrate, and optimize the solution
- work on improving management visibility, enriching customer information, and improving data quality throughout the business
- participating in integration with various other 3rd party tools with ERP (Salesforce, Qlik Sense, Workday, in-house systems, etc.)
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience with ERP systems, including administration, configuration, and troubleshooting of system issues.
- You are proficient in SQL, can port data between application and platforms, and understand the backend rationale of various analytics tools like Power BI or Qlik Sense.
- You have a working understanding on how highly technical problems are related to database structures, reporting tools, and analysis of data.
- You have a great professional interest in the mix of IT and business processes, as well as in-depth understanding of the relationship between system configurations and Accounting/Finance.
- You are a proactive critical thinker, ready to constantly adapt to address new business challenges and recommend solutions.
- You enjoy solving problems and take a creative approach while doing so.
- You prefer working in a multinational and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Technical expertise and development experience with MS Dynamics 365 will be considered an advantage.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) practices is a plus.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with a strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, the company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!