Product Manager (Finance Tools)
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Product Development
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since our beginnings in 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
At the core is our in-house developed single-interface, scalable, and easy to use cloud-based communications platform (CPaaS). Through 65+ offices on six continents, our platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally - for developers and business alike.
We are just starting. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Product Managers at Infobip drive vision behind:
- Our awesome API’s, used by top messenger apps and social networks;
- Our platform as the backbone for:
- Many of the world’s leading Mobile Operators when it comes to carrying their A2P (Application-to-Person) business;
- Chat apps supporting their business messaging initiatives;
- Our messaging solution installed at over 150 banks;
- Our A2P SMS spam filter used by top Mobile Operators;
- Our solutions for high-volume messaging and voice deployed all around the world, making us largest proprietary telecom network in our space;
- Our internal tools making all of the above possible
- …and we are just starting.
Why is Product Development important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our next success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our global, in-house developed products. As a Product Manager, you will directly impact our company’s portfolio by leading the discovery, defining, building, launching and scaling of a product, cooperating closely with all the stakeholders, product and marketing peers.
What you will get to do:
- Develop a clear product vision, strategy and roadmap for tools for our Finance department (e.g. invoicing for customers, supplier management from financial side, automation of fiscalization in countries around the globe, integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Infobip proprietary systems...)
- Share the vision of the product with all of the stakeholders (i.e. customers, management, development, marketing and sales teams), you being the subject expert point of contact for the stakeholders regarding the product.
- Work with development, marketing and design to build and launch new products and features by removing roadblocks and achieving company readiness for the launch.
- Scale the product by choosing right opportunities to pursue, across Infobip target markets.
More about you:
- Experienced in shaping product strategy (in B2B, SaaS).
- Previously worked in an agile enviroment (for example as a Product Owner)
- Worked on delivering a software product from discovery to delivery and beyond
- Knows how to do do market research, product testing and is familiar with go2market strategies
- Experienced in working with both external and internal stakeholders (clients vs. designers, developers, marketing, sales...)
- Able to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation
- Experience in working in a finance industry or tools used in finance departments
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Professional development – Take ownership of the in-house products at world’s leading company in A2P niche, with your dedicated development team.
- Global products – Our products reach more than half of the world’s population.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading banks, mobile operators, social networks, OTTs, brands, and many more.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.