- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Department: Presales & Project Office
- Office: Kiev (Ukraine)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product and Engineering.
They are a front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have full picture of business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams and enterprise clients from all around the world.
As an Enterprise Presales Engineer, you will provide support to clients and to our team as the part of the sales process by designing and delivering solutions, proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know the technical aspects of Infobip’s products and solutions as the back of your hand.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- You understand client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You independently design solutions for our clients' needs and ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- You develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Our sales team considers you an asset and loves to have you presenting solutions with them.
- The number of clients is consistently increased and cross and up-sales are running high.
- You act as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after-sales support to clients.
- You support RFP responses, maintain and manage the RFP database.
- You partner with channel partner organizations to support education of their sales force.
- You support our sales team in the discovery process, evaluating business needs to identify the appropriate value position to win the opportunity.
More about you:
- Your previous experience developed your expertise in pre-sales, tech sales, system integration or similar roles and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- You have strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- You know smpp, http/https API, ftp/ftps, you have an understanding of networking topology
- You have experience in writing technical tasks/specifications
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, and colleagues alike, and have great command of English and Russian.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy traveling to foreign countries, even for a longer period.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Learning & development – Our employees will go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a technical superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our routing department.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators.